Celulose Irani unveils various PM plans

Saturday, February 20th, 2010

Celulose Irani unveils various PM plans Packaging producer, Celulose Irani, has announced plans to build a new corrugating materials PM at the company’s mill in Santa Catarina state. The new Voith Paper machine will produce 200 tons/day of kraftliner, testliner and fluting. Celulose Irani aims to start up the 2.5 m wide machine in the […]

Papel Misionero outlines plans

Saturday, February 20th, 2010

Papel Misionero outlines plans Papel Misionero has drawn up a $196 million investment program for its mill near Puerto Mineral, in the Misiones region of northeast Argentina. The scheme includes a new PM, a new boiler and an upgrade of the plant’s existing machine. PM 1 will be modernized in October next year at a […]


Tuesday, February 20th, 2007

MONDI PLANS SWIECIE REVAMP Mondi Packaging is to rebuild PM 1 at its mill in Swiecie, northern Poland. The Euro 38.8 million ($45.3 million) project is slated to be carried out in mid-2007. The overhaul is intended to boost the unit’s output of lightweight kraftliner and reduce its sack kraft paper production. The firm stated […]


Friday, February 20th, 2004

SWIECIE INVESTS IN LIGHTWEIGHT KRAFTLINER The Mondi group plans to boost production of unbleached kraftliner at its Frantschach Swiecie plant in northern Poland. The 120,000 tonne/yr machine manufactures 90-140 g/m^sup 2^ unbleached kraftliner and 60-90 g/m^sup 2^ unbleached sack kraft paper. Kraftliner currently makes up just 10-20% of production, but this will rise to 20-50% […]

Zucamor zooms in on kraft mill in Argentina

Friday, February 20th, 1998

Zucamor zooms in on kraft mill in Argentina Zucamor has acquired Argentina’s only virgin kraft paper producer, Papel Misionero. The takeover is part of a joint venture the company has set up with an Argentinean investment firm, BISA. Papel Misionero produces kraftliner and kraft paper for multiwall sacks at its mill in the Misiones province, […]

Egypt privatizes its National Paper Company

Friday, February 20th, 1998

Egypt privatizes its National Paper Company The state-owned Egyptian group, National Paper Company, is up for grabs. Some 90% of the company’s shares are being sold off as part of the Egyptian government’s privatization program. The remaining 10% will be reserved for company employees. The company is located in El-Tabia near Alexandria and has a […]

Agricultural products Manufacturers | Art & Handmades Manufacturers | Beverages Manufacturers | Building materials Manufacturers | Books Manufacturers | Chemical products Manufacturers | Church materials Manufacturers | Clothing Manufacturers | Clothing accessories Manufacturers | Construction materials Manufacturers | Cosmetics Manufacturers | Environmental systems Manufacturers | Food products Manufacturers | Footwear & Leather Manufacturers | Fuel - Lubricants Manufacturers | Furniture - Lighting Manufacturers | Gifts & Handicrafts Manufacturers | Handmades Manufacturers | Home accessories Manufacturers | Industrial materials Manufacturers | Jewelry Manufacturers | Machinery - Tools Manufacturers | Miscellaneous Manufacturers | Museum copies Manufacturers | Musical instruments Manufacturers | Ores Manufacturers | Packaging materials Manufacturers | Paper Manufacturers | Plastics Manufacturers | Publishing houses Manufacturers | Sports - Equipment Manufacturers | Textiles & White linen Manufacturers | Traditional Goods Manufacturers

Carton Boxes Crete
Heraklion Crete Greece

We make paper boxes for Iraklion, Chania, Rethymnon, Agios Nikolaos, Ierapetra, Sitia

Απο το 1974 παράγουμε χαρτόνια, χαρτοκιβώτια, χάρτινα κουτιά, χαρτοτελάρα, χάρτινες κυψέλες, πάτους, καπάκια για επιχειρήσεις σε
Ηράκλειο, Χανιά, Ρέθυμνο, Άγιος Νικόλαος, Ιεράπετρα, Σητεία